BOOSH is operating under the National Quality Framework. There are a variety of policies and procedures which outline how the centre operates and provides information for families as to their rights and obligations.
Policies will be uploaded to this website over the coming months. Please check back regularly and let us know which policies you would like online. Policies may be viewed any time in BOOSH.
- Enrolment and Orientation
- Priority of Access
- Fees Policy
- Social Networking Media Use
- Sun Protection Policy
- Asthma Management Policy
- Allergy and Anaphylaxis Policy
- Administration of Medication Policy
- Administration of First Aid
|Priority of Access Policy|
|Enrolment and Orientation Policy|