Before School Care
The BOOSH Centre operates from 7:00 am – 9:25 am:
- $16.00 – permanent session – (Sign in between 7:00 am – 8:55 am)
- $19.00 – casual session – (Sign in between 7:00 am – 8:55 am)
After School Care
The BOOSH Centre operates from 3:25 pm – 6:30 pm:
- $21.00 – permanent session – (Sign out and pick up no later than 6:30 pm)
- $24.00 – casual session – (Sign out and pick up no later than 6:30 pm)
Staff Development Days
- $50.00 (Sign in and out between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
School Holidays/Vacation Care
- $50.00 (Sign in and out between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
There may be additional costs for incursions or excursions and these are listed on the Vacation Care program.
Non-Notification of Absence Fee
A non-notification of absence fee will be charged for administration time of locating children who are scheduled to attend the afternoon session at The BOOSH Centre but have been collected prior to signing in (3:25 pm) or are not attending their session for any other reason, without prior notification to The BOOSH Centre of their absence. This fee is set at 50% of the afternoon session cost in addition to the afternoon fee. The fee is charged per child. Parents must notify The BOOSH Centre prior to 3:25 pm on the day of the scheduled afternoon session if their child will not be attending.
A non-refundable waitlist fee of $20 per family is to be paid to join the waitlist, where applicable. This fee only needs to be paid once to secure the families position on the waitlist.
A non-refundable membership fee of $20 per family is payable annually to cover the administration costs of enrolment and re-enrolment. If the child receives care in the same calendar year as to when the waitlist fee was paid, a membership fee is not required for that calendar year.
Cancellation or changes
- If families wish to cancel their child’s enrolment at The BOOSH Centre or permanently remove a session of care that their child is booked for they are required to provide TWO (2) WEEK’S notice in writing in order to have fees waived. Failure to do so will result in full fees being charged or bond withheld.
- Bookings are automatically ended at the end of Term 4 for children who are completing their final year of primary school (Year 6).
- All absences must be paid for, Permanent sessions cannot be cancelled without charge.
- Casual sessions are booked through the online booking system; My Family Lounge. Once booked, casual sessions cannot be cancelled and the fee for the day is charged to the family, regardless of the child’s attendance.
- Vacation care days are booked through the online booking system; My Family Lounge. Once booked, vacation care cannot be cancelled and the daily fee, as well as incursion or excursion costs for the day, is charged to the family, regardless of the child’s attendance.
Statements are issued every fortnight on Wednesdays and the fees are usually deducted 2 days later from your nominated bank account or credit card etc. All payments due will be paid via Debitsuccess.
Direct Debit Surcharge
Direct Debit (Bank Account) – $0.88 per transaction
Direct Credit (Credit Card) – Visa/Mastercard 2.35% of the transaction, Amex/Diners 4.4% of the transaction
– Currently, $19.95 for each unsuccessful debit, in addition to any Financial Institution charges and collection fees (including, but not limited to, any fees of solicitors and collection agents appointed by Debitsuccess)
– Debitsuccess may attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by the Business and/or add such unsuccessful payments to any future payments.
Families can change/update their chosen payment method/details via the My Family Lounge mobile app at any time.
Late Payment Fees
Parents must notify The BOOSH Centre if they foresee any difficulty in paying fees and make a suitable arrangement for payment of fees before the fees become overdue.
If no previous arrangements have been made regarding overdue fees the centre will follow the following procedure:
One Week Overdue If one week after statements are issued the account remains unpaid or has only received a part payment, a reminder statement will be issued via email.
10 Days Overdue If by the next statement issue date (2 weeks after the original statement was issued) the account is still not paid in full, a late payment fee, 10% of the outstanding fees, will be added to the account.
After 4 weeks overdue If no arrangements have been made to pay the fees, or the agreement made has not been kept, the child’s place at The BOOSH Centre may be cancelled.
If the above procedures are not effective the Approved Provider will reserve the right to employ the services of a debt collector and the family will be responsible for all fees associated with recovering the debt.
Late Pick-Up Fees
Children must be collected from the centre by the advertised closing time. Staff will attempt to contact by phone families of any children still at the centre 5minutes prior to the advertised closing time.
For children collected after the advertised closing time the following fees will be charged:
- $10.00 – every 10 minutes or part thereof
The Child Protection Act states that, if a child is not picked up 30 minutes after closing time, The BOOSH Centre staff member must take the child to the nearest Police Station.
Three late pick-ups in one calendar year may lead to the child’s exclusion from the centre.